Join or renew your membership in the FSGA and the Big Bend Chapter!
The Florida State Guardianship Association (FSGA) is approximately 580 members strong, and is made up of guardians, attorneys, care providers, fiduciaries, social workers, nurses, court personnel, and many other disciplines. We have a statewide presence though our multiple chapters and our members meet regularly for education, training, networking, and development in their communities. As part of joining or renewing your membership with FSGA, please select that you would like to be affiliated with the Big Bend Chapter. Please go to the FSGA website, www.floridaguardians.com, to join!
$100 for individual membership
$200 for organizational
$50 for family or volunteer guardians
Each Chapter has a separate fee. You are not required to join a chapter but many members benefit from meeting regularly with local guardians and related professionals. You may join online with a credit card, or download the application and mail it into our executive office with a check or credit card information.
- Organizational Membership includes two representatives
- Organizations may add additional representatives at a discounted rate
- Join as many chapters as you want
- Member Designations – First designation is FREE, there is a $25 charge for each additional
- You may provide your website link to appear in our directory – There is a $25 charge for each member representative
- You may use the membership form to make a charitable contribution to the FSGA
Join or Renew Membership Here:
Membership benefits include:
- Educational Opportunities– CEUs
- Monthly Bulletin
- Referral Process
- Discounts on Liability Insurance
- Legislative Action
- Statewide Networking Opportunities
- Local Networking Opportunities
- Reduced Annual Conference Rates
- FSGA Web Directory
- Online Resources